New York Chiropractic Council
District 12 – Rochester
District President: Dr. Joe Manza DC CACCP
firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.334.7555 (call or text)
Dr. Ed Gigliotti Veep
Dr. Harry Hadley Sergeant-at-Arms
Dr. David Raczka Ambassador to NYSCA
As always, you’ll be kept abreast of the current state of affairs of Chiropractic in NYS.
There will be light refreshments and some not so light drinks available for your enjoyment.
Our July meeting will take place on Sunday July 23rd in the afternoon to celebrate summer and Dr. Joe Manza’s Birthday! Time and place TBD!
Thank you yo our Partner Sponsor
Disclaimer: The statements, information, opinions, and views disseminated by speakers and sponsors at district meetings do not necessarily reflect those of the New York Chiropractic Council.
- October 27th: At Dr. Joseph Manza’s Brighton office. Dr. Carey Sigafoose will SKYPE in to Talk the TIC. Bring your staff and come dressed in your costume because it’s the spookiest time of the year.
- November 17th: LOCATION: Dr. Ed Gigliotti's new office We will have be talking the TIC and discussing Being Thankful within our member practices. You will learn something new and grow as an individual and ChiropracTOR.
- December 15th: Our Annual Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan/Kwanzaa/Feliz Navidad/Festivus Party will be held at Pineapple Jacks Restaurant and Bar. 8pm start time. BEST Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan/Kwanzaa/Feliz Navidad/Festivus sweater wins a fun prize!
- January 26th: LOCATION: Dr. Robyn Graber's office.
- February 23rd: LOCATION: Dr. Marc McDade's office.
- March 30th: LOCATION: Dr. Edwin Vega Jr's office. Speaker will be Dr. David Fletcher - Dawning of the Neuroage: Looking deeperinto the spiritual connections of the Nervous System. (Possible CE)